Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello World!

Hey Everyone,
So I had began my blogging last summer/fall and kind of fell off the bandwagon with all that I had going on (moving to a new city, starting a new job, starting a new relationship, meeting new friends, etc, etc)! Also, when I started the initial blog I realized that most of my posts were criticizing myself and attacking my body image and really that is not what I like to promote as a dietitian. So I am starting over with a clean slate! I have so many blog ideas including sections on general healthy eating, the importance of different meal components (fats, carbs, proteins, vitamins/minerals, water, etc), why breakfast really is the most important meal of the day, tips for picky eaters, time-saving meal ideas that are healthy and delicious, ways to stay motivated with healthy eating and exercise, as well as the importance of having your splurges/indulgences! I hope that you will all follow me on my journey through the world of GOOD nutrition (and when I say GOOD, I not only mean GOOD for you...but GOOD in terms of delicious, fun food ideas that make you feel GOOD and that you enjoy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment