Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quick & Easy {healthy} Blue Cheese Dip!



I'm so excited about this recipe! So fast and easy to whip up in my Magic Bullet blender from ingredients I usually have on hand already. Plus, it is very low in fat, full of calcium and totally satisfies your blue cheese need, especially on game day for those chicken wings and veggies!
Here's what I used:

  • 1 container of plain fat free greek yogurt (5.3oz each)
  • 3 wedges of Laughing Cow Light, Blue Cheese flavor
  • 2 T blue cheese crumbles, divided
Here's what I did:
Throw yogurt, cheese wedges and 1 tablespoon of blue cheese crumbles into your food processor. Blend until smooth. Stir in the other tablespoon of blue cheese crumbles for a chunkier dip. Serve! Makes about 1 cup of dressing/dip.

Calories for total recipe: 235; Calories per 2 tablespoons: about 30

This will pair perfectly with the baked buffalo tenders I'm making for the Super Bowl. Also on the menu are sweet potato fries, venison chili, and a variety of raw veggies. More {healthy} game day recipes to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment